A properly maintained heating system uses less energy and research proves that well-maintained equipment can increase its lifespan, ultimately saving you time and money in unnecessary interruptions in performance and emergency service calls.
Our team of licensed technicians use optimal test equipment to ensure your repair or tune-up is completed properly so that your system runs smoothly and efficiently. Peterson’s Oil Service hires only experienced technicians who are professional and friendly, and will leave your home as clean and neat as when they arrived.
If your equipment is not working, here are some helpful tips. Check to make sure:
• Emergency switches are turned on
• The circuit breaker has been reset
• Thermostat batteries are functioning
• Thermostats are set to the heat mode and are set high enough to call for heat
• Boiler water level and pressure are at proper levels
• You have fuel